AJMN partners with WorkTrain USA to provide jobs and employment opportunities.
WorkTrain USA assists non-profits, government agencies and for-profit organizations with employment services for individuals that qualify for the federal Work Opportunity Tax Credit .
They administer human resource services along with life skills and vocational training dollars to aid in the re-entry of these qualified individuals into the work force.
How it works
WorkTrain USA will serve as a transitional employment agency offering administrative services such as payroll, worker's comp insurance, and the filing of federal taxes at no additional cost to the organization. This will save the organization a tremendous amount of time and money by allowing them to provide the human resources function for the organization.
These individuals being employed must qualify for the Work Opportunity Tax Credit, permitting our agency Federal tax benefits that will in turn allow our organization to receive up to $500.00 per employee for training and assistance, via this process.
What individuals qualify?
According to the W.O.T.C. Program, employees qualify from nine different targeted groups:
- Qualified TANF Recipients
- Qualified Veterans
- Qualified Ex-Felons
- Qualified Designated Community Residents-Rural or Enterprise Zones
- Qualified Vocational Rehabilitation Referrals
- Qualified Summer Youth
- Qualified Food Stamp Recipients
- Qualified Supplemental Security Income(SSI) recipients
- Qualified Long-Term Family Assistance recipients
WorkTrain USA's program benefits
- AJMN may receive up to $500 per employee for life skills and vocational training.
- WorkTrain USA administer payroll functions at no charge to your organization for the required term of employment.
- Ultimate benefits to both employer and employee are gained through training assistance and efforts to promote permanent job placement.
For more information email: email@example.com